- McDonald’s fast food chain employ over 1.5 million people around the world.
- Burger King is called “Hunger Jack’s” in Austrlia.
- You cant be more than 115 miles from a McDonlad’s in the continental USA.
- Taco Bell has attempted to open stores in Mexico two different times. Their food was labeled as “American food”.
- Because of a successful marketing campaign 40 years ago, KFC chicken has become a popular destination for Christmas dinner in Japan. Some customer even place their christmas order two months in advance.
- Before 2013, Pizza Hut was the number one purchaser of kale. They didnt even serve it- they use it as a decoration of their salad bars.
- White Castle is the first fast food restaurant. It was founded in 1921
- The original Dunkin’ Donut had a handle to make dunking easier.
- About two new Starbucks have opened every day since 1987.
- consumer in USA spend over $100 billion on fast food every year