Kombucha is a fermented tea that is full of yeast and bacteria that is good for you. Here is what you need to know:
- the drink is technically tea but taste nothing like tea
- Ginger is one of the most popular flavor
- most of the risk with drinking kombucha is high risk for contamination and possible mold growth. If you are worried about this, then get the commercial kombucha that you can find in your grocery store.
- You can actually eat the SCOBY (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast)! yuck! But loaded with health benefits.
- GT’s kombucha is created by GT Dave.
- kombucha can be used in beauty products. It is great for skin!