1 Can organic crushed tomato
1 Tablespoon Himalayan salt
2 Clove garlic (optional)
1 Organic zucchini
1 Cup Swiss chard
1/3 Cup of wax beans
1/3 Cup of barley
1/4 Cup basil pesto
1/2 Whole organic sweet onion
- In a pot, pour one can of crush tomato and add some water to desire
- Add barley and bean into the liquid
- Chop onion, zucchini, garlic and swiss chard in so small pieces and then add it to the soup.
- Add salt to desire.
- Boil the soup until barley and bean are cooked and then add pesto.
- Once the soup is boiled, its ready to be served.
Storage and shelf life:
Recommend consuming in one seating. Otherwise, store it in the refrigerator for no more than three days. Do not recommend reheat more than once.
**The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.**