The weather has finally cool down in Los Angeles! Taking advantage of this weather and turning on the oven!
Homemade kefta for two.
1 organic yellow tomato
1/2 lb of Halal 95% lean ground beef
1/4 of a whole sweet onion (based on personal preference)
1/4 cup of fresh organic parsley (based on personal preference)
Pinch of Himalayan salt
All spice (optional)
3-4 organic fresh potatos
- cut onion, tomato, and parsley into small pieces
- mix onion, tomato, and parsley with ground beef
- add salt, all spice, black pepper and a splash of olive oil
- make small patties from mixed beef
- slice the potatoes
- pour small amount of olive oil into your baking pan
- place the patties and sliced potato into your baking pan
- bake at 350F degrees for 40-45 mins
Serving size: For two people
Check out more kefta recipes!