1 organic spaghetti squash
Marinara sauce (I used Mario Batali pasta sauce)
Fresh dill ( personal preference)
Organic coconut oil
Organic Dried mango (I used Peeled)
- Heat up your favorite pasta sauce. I used about 3 cups, but this will depends on how big your squash is.
- Put dried mango into the sauce (personal preference on how much you want to put in)
- when it starts to boil, throw in the fresh dill. Don’t over cook the dill. Recommend heating it for about a min.
- Add a pinch of himalayan salt into the sauce. Based on personal preference.
- cut the squash in half (the long way)
- Brush the inside surface area of the squash with coconut oil.
- bake it in the oven at 425 degrees for about 30-40 min depends on how big your squash is. Bake it until you can poke to the skin with a fork from the inside of the squash .
- Once its baked, let it cool down.
- use a fork and scrape the long way to form “spaghetti” shape
- serve the sauce on top (while its hot)
And there, you have a skinny spaghetti dinner !
Dont forget to check us out on facebook and instagram <3