When we approach a healthy living we mostly consider three aspects:
1. Recipe should be easy and quick.
2. It must be healthy; high in fiber and less fat.
3. Real and natural.
So let’s start making this healthy, on the go, recipe
Serves: 1 Total: 15min
Two slices of any bread
One clove minced garlic
One grated carrot
One tablespoon chopped onion
Some kale leaves
2 Organic tomatos slices
One slice of cheese (optional)
Two tablespoon of vegenaise or any personal dressing preference
1. Ina bowl, mix garlic, carrot, onion, sprouts, kale and vegenaise.
2. Put all the mixture with cheese slice and tomato on the bread. And then heat it up in a pan or a grill.
3. Toast it for about 5 min on medium heat for both the sides.
Kale: flavonoids combine both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits,
Sprouts: contains significant amount of protein and fiber.