One way I enjoy my tuna salad is to put it on a salad! Double salad, cant go wrong with that 🙂
Canned Tuna is one of the most popular consumed types of fish in the U.S. It is relatively inexpensive and easily stored in the pantry, making it a convenient protein source when you need a quick meal.
Tuna and other fish have many health benefits. It may help lower your risk of stroke, heart disease, cognitive decline, cancer, eye disease and mood problem due to the omega 3 fatty acid!
Today, I made myself a tuna salad embedded in a salad!
1 Can tuna fish
1 rib celery
1/4 red onion
salt and pepper
- Use a can opener and open the can. Drain all any excess water
- Slice celery and onion into small slices
- In a bowl, mix tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise together.
- Add salt and pepper based on personal preference
- Embedded on fresh greens
- Drizzle some olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette on top