7-Eleven Launches Its Own Line of Healthy Organic, Cold Pressed Juices
Road tripping while maintaining a healthy lifestyle can be difficult if you are unprepared. Healthy options aren’t usually readily available. Typically, you are left with the gas station or fast food options. I don’t know about you but we usually just grab water and whatever organic snacks or fresh fruit the gas station have instead of soda and greasy fast food.
With more and more people seeking healthier options, the National Association of Convenience Stores predicted that healthier options would be one of the industry’s biggest trends for 2018. Starting the year on trend, 7- Eleven, Inc., launched a new line of organic, cold pressed juices as part of its 7-Select Go! Smart private brand better-for-you snacks and beverages.
What Do You Need to Know About This Juice:
- USDA-certified organic
- Cold-pressed certified fair trade
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100 percent fruit juice blend or vegetable and fruit juice blend
- No additives
- Not from concentrate
- Fewer calories
- No added sugar
- Glass bottle, not plastic
The 14 oz bottle sells for $2.99.
Four Launched Flavors:
- Clean & Green – Kale, cucumber, apple, spinach, mint, celery, lime, parsley
- Tropical Glow™ – Pineapple, orange, banana, apple, mango, passionfruit, coconut water
- Berry & Bright™ – Tart cherry, carrot, blackberry, pomegranate, bilberry, cranberry, acai
- Restoration Red™ – Tomato, tart cherry, beet, strawberry, apple, lime
How Does This Juice Compare to Other National Brand?
“When you compare this new line of 7-Select GO!Smart cold-pressed juices head-to-head with nationally recognized premium juice brands, well, there is no comparison,” Tim Cogil, director of new product development for 7-Eleven, told Food Business News. “Typically, this level of quality is only found at juice and smoothie restaurants.”