At age of 25, I have done, experience and learned alot. I traveled to 3 different Countries, attended my first Jordanian wedding, experienced my first para-giliding, practiced yoga on the beach, did my first stand up paddleboard… At age 25, I moved from Vermont to California and from California to NY. Cant wait to experience what 26 have planned for me!
Here is what I have learned at age of 25:
- Experience life outside of your comfort zone. It is scary to do things out of our norm or our comfort zone but once your faced your fear, you will be glad you did it. Magic does happen outside of your comfort zone.
- There is nothing wrong with online dating. I admit I have tried all possible online dating site and apps (yes, even tinder). I have to say I have success with it and met alot of great people!
- Travel and see the World. From being out of college, most of us enjoy the consistency of knowing whats gonna happen tomorrow. However, for some of our restless soul out there, we couldn’t bare sitting in a cube for rest of our life. The world is big, travel while you can! Embrace what the World has got to offer.
- Try new things. Trying new activities can be scary but you only live once. Live little and do it!
- Learn to live on your own. Most of us have had roommates in college and out of college, mostly because $. Be able to live on your own and being my yourself is important. You will learn alot about yourself!
- A Job is a job. Lets face it, we need to work in order to support ourselves and survive. Don’t ever feel discouraged because you couldn’t get that dream job you have always dream of. Don’t ever think too high of yourself because you are replaceable.
- Family is important. Without your family, you wont be here and you won’t be you. No matter how big of a disagreement we have with our parents, they will always have our back and for us to rely on. They love us unconditionally.
- life stages. At this point, you will notice all your friends and you are in different life stages. Some are getting engaged, some are getting married, some are having kids… you may be that single individual who is still trying to figure out what you want to do with your life but don’t feel bad, you are not the only one.
- Feeling lost. There is nothing wrong with being feeling lost. It happens to all of us. You may not know what you want to do with your life anymore, next “big thing”, or you may not even sure what you are doing with your life right now… this is story of everyones life. No one really has it all figured out.
- Eating the diet your want. By this point, you will have friends who are vegan, paleo, gluten free… It is okay if you are unsure what you want to call your diet or be part of the “trend”. Eating a diet that you want and what what your friends are doing or what the market is trending. You may have friends or family who may think you are crazy, but hey, its your body.