Snow in so what could be better than spending some time in the kitchen and be experimenting 🙂 Today, I am making spaghetti squash lasagna, loaded with fiber, low carb, gluten-free and nutritious!
Feel guilty eating lasagna, now you don’t have to! With spaghetti squash, it is low much lower in calories and loaded with fiber.
Organic spaghetti squash
Organic marinara sauce
Low-fat ricotta cheese
Maple smoked cheddar
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and take out the seed
- Pour some olive oil and sprinkle some salt on the inside of the squash
- Bake spaghetti squash in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes (until you can poke through with a fork)
- in a square pan, scrape one of the half squash the long way and cover the pan
- Spread marinara sauce
- Slice the mushroom and place it on top of the sauce
- Place ricotta cheese around or on top of the mushroom
- Scrape the other half of the spaghetti squash on top of the ricotta cheese
- If you would like more cheese on top, place a layer of cheese. I used maple smoked cheddar.
- Bake it in the oven at 425 for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts
- Once its done spread some sriracha on top (if desired)