Lunch is one of the most important meals of the day, so take a break and enjoy a healthy meal to fuel your body!
Today I made seafood chickpea pasta for lunch. Packed with proteins, vitamins, and fibers.
1 Yellow zucchini
Fresh Dill (personal preference)
1 Can of tomato sauce
Salmon (wild caught)
- Rub the salmon with fresh dill and Himalayan salt.
- Bake it in the oven at 350 for about 20-30 mins
- Boil your favorite pasta ( I use Bonza: chickpea pasta)
- Heat the tomato sauce with garlic, zucchini, fresh sliced tomato, and white shrimp.
- cook until desire and add fresh dill (personal preference). Fresh dill does get overcooked easily so I would recommend cooking it for no more than a min.
- Serve the sauce and salmon on top of the pasta
And there you have yummy and healthy seafood chickpea pasta :p
Banza chickpeas pasta contains higher levels of protein and fiber and of course, less carb compared to traditional pasta.
If you are interested in trying Banza chickpeas pasta, you can order it on Banza’s website. Use organicallyblissful as the promo code at check out and you will get$7.50 OFF of your order! Limited spots available <3
[amazon_link asins=’B01IBIOMJ2,B017VX31V8,B0713VFDJ1,B0134ERFGA,B00XXOYE9S,B01MYMKYDO,B0725NK7BZ,B01HTD5E9C,B01HTD4Z7O’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’de6adebf-f3e7-11e7-bb70-bde3d267b7e2′]