Its skinny “spaghetti” kind of a night! With my new secret mango red sauce 😉 shhh…
This “spaghetti” is low carb, vegan, gluten-free, and fiberlicious! Cant get better than this!
1 Whole organic spaghetti squash
Marinara sauce (I used Mario Batali pasta sauce)
Fresh dill ( personal preference)
Organic coconut oil
Organic Dried mango (I used Peeled)
- Heat up your favorite pasta sauce. I used about 3 cups, but this will depend on how big your squash is.
- Put dried mango into the sauce (personal preference on how much you want to put in)
- When it starts to boil, throw in the fresh dill. Don’t overcook the dill. Recommend heating it for about a min.
- Add a pinch of Himalayan salt into the sauce. Based on personal preference.
- Cut the squash in half (the long way)
- Brush the inside surface area of the squash with coconut oil.
- Bake it in the oven at 425 degrees for about 30-40 min depends on how big your squash is. Bake it until you can poke to the skin with a fork from the inside of the squash.
- Once it’s baked, let it cool down.
- Use a fork and scrape the long way to form “spaghetti” shape
- Serve the sauce on top (while it’s hot)
And there, you have a skinny spaghetti bowl for dinner!
[amazon_link asins=’B00KPTJOZI,B00132RPN4,B001VE26I8,B0199ATC1Y,B004LTSH56,B01M6AFXUX,B00934WBNI’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b2b96a01-f3e7-11e7-9601-c19485537d48′]