Quinoa Oatmeal bowl is the perfect breakfast meal for the Winter. Deeply comfort with warmth and delicious is a perfect way to start the day. Not mentioning the nutritional benefit of quinoa, chia, and oatmeal.
During the week, it is easy to let breakfast fall low on your priority list but taking just a few minutes to have something to eat can really make a difference in your day.
Breakfast provides many benefits to our health and wellbeing. Apart from providing us with energy, breakfast foods are a good source of important nutrients, protein, and fiber.
Benefits of Eating Breakfast:
- Kick-starts your metabolism help you burn calories throughout the day.
- Better memory and concentration.
- Lower levels of “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- Lower chances of getting diabetes.
- Lower chances of getting heart disease.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular food item people eat for breakfast due to its nutritional benefits.
Oatmeal’s Nutritional Benefit Includes:
- Good source of B vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and soluble fiber.
- It slows digestion and feeds the good bacteria in your guy.
- It lowers LDL or known as the “bad” cholesterol.
- Can improve blood sugar control.
- Oatmeal is very filling and may help with weight control or weight loss.
- Help relieve constipation (from all that fiber).
Quinoa has become one of the most popular superfoods these and its known as “mother of all grains”.
Healthy Vegan and Gluten Free Quinoa Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 4
Quinoa Chia Oats
Toppings (Based on personal preference)
Powdered Sugar Optional
Maple Syrup Optional
- Rinse quinoa in a strainer so it doesn't taste bitter after you cook it.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the steel cut oats. Stir them around and cook until they smell toasty. It should take about 1-2 minutes.
- Add quinoa and hot water and bring it all to boil.
- Once its boil, turn down the heat and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Before its done, add your choice of milk and turn off the heat.
Serving size: 4
Amount per serving: Calories: 214 calories. Total Fat: 11.5g, Saturated Fat: 7.6g. Cholesterol: omg. Sodium: 14mg. Total Carbohydrate: 23.7g. Dietary fiber: 4.6g. Total Sugar: 1.1g. Protein: 5.7g.
**The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.**