This product at me at KALE and it is kale-ing it. I decided to give this product a try because I have been indulging over the holidays and it really reflected on my face. Don’t you just hate that?! So today I want to share with you about my experience with Pacifica’s kale detox face wash. This product contains super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed and blue seakale support in cleansing, remove toxins and impurities from the skin. Basically, it’s like the detox juice for your skin.
Let’s Talk About Pacifica:
Pacific offers a 100% vegan and cruelty-free beauty line.
My skin condition:
Minor acne (from all the holiday indulgence), Pores
Get a super green cleanse with super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed and blue seakale support in removing makeup, toxins and impurities from the skin both day and night. It's like a big fat green detox juice for your skin. For oily & blemish prone skin types.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Source), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, (Coconut Source), Glycerin (Vegetable), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Coconut Source), Decyl Glucoside (Corn Source), Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Allantoin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf (Kale) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Crambe Maritima Leaf (Blue Seakale) Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Kaolin, Parfum (Natural), Chlorophyllinum Cupreum (Chlorophyll).
Recommended for oily, and acne-prone skin.
- This product has a faint smell and not overbearing. Smells like your typical green smoothie/juice. Almost like fresh cut grass.
- Removed makeup really well (with the exception of waterproof makeup) and feel clean afterward. Leave your skin feeling plump and moist.
- Fortified with super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed, and blue seakale along with the benefits of tropical mangosteen fruit and coconut water.
- Depends on how oily your skin is, you may or may not experience dryness. If you don’t have oily skin, you will experience dryness but nothing a moisturizer can’t fix.
- The texture of this product is a runny gel rather than a thicker gel. I like this texture because I feel like its easy to spread around my face than thicker gel.
- A Little goes a long way, it foams up really well.
- Stopped skin from flaking.
- My pores aren’t entirely clear but in general, my skin is looking much better than before.
- Really helped with oil control
- Very affordable price!
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Green juice smell is not very everyone.
- If you have sensitive, dry skin, this product may not be for you. Some people experience a burning sensation, drying out, redness and cause a breakout. (This product is designed for oily, acne-prone skin).
- It is common sense but avoids eye contact. Many people report that it stings even the tiniest drop.
- If you do have sensitive skin and is sensitive to certain flowers, this product may not be for you because it does contain different types of flower extract and you can have an allergic reaction (redness or itchy).
I personally don’t mind the smell of this product. I actually like it even though, yes, it smells like fresh cut grass. It is a really refreshing scent that is invigorating in the morning and relaxing at night. I typically don’t break out unless I am stressed, ate too way much greasy food, or right before its that time of the month (if you know what I mean girls). Typically I have dry/ combination skin with no acne issues. For these reasons, I would only use this product when I need to because the product is designed for oily and blemish prone skin types. If you have oily and blemish prone skin type, I recommend that you give this product a try.
I do like that this product is a great makeup remover, got rid of minor acnes, and cleansed my face. I also love the ingredients that went into this product and you can buy it without breaking the bank!
Disclaimer: This review was not paid for by Pacifica. It is a third-party review of the product, written in order to educate consumers on whether or not it is a good option.
This post includes affiliate links. This means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running!