I was introduced to instant detox mask by one of Caudalie’ sales rep. I know what you are thinking, she got me! And I am easily convinced when it comes to buying beauty products. Who wouldn’t be when they tell you it vacuums your blackheads, minimizes your pore, detoxes your face and gives you a glow. But seriously, what else do you need?! This product sounds like a dream product. This product is like a ginger-lemon detox tea- for your face. In just a few minutes, this mask can purge pores and begin to undo the damage caused by pollution with its combo of antioxidants and pink clay.
Let’s talk about Caudalie
In 1993, Mathilde Thomas was working at her family’s winery in Bordeaux when she first learned about the natural antioxidant power of grapes. Mathilde and her husband Bertrand went on to develop Caudalie, a luxury vinotherapy skincare line that harnesses the anti-aging benefits of the entire grapevine. The all-natural formulas—powered by patented ingredients like resveratrol and stabilized grape seed polyphenols—quickly gained popularity. Today, Caudalie’s vineyard-inspired treatments can be found in Vinotherapie Spas around the world, including at the Château Smith Haut Lafitte in Bordeaux where the Caudalie story began.
My skin condition:
Blackheads, Dark spot, Dullness, Dry, Pore
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask Review
Rehab for the skin, this Instant Detox Mask acts like a vacuum to the pores to drawout excess oil and toxins, combat congestion, and reveal luminous skin. Grape marc powerfully detoxifies, while pink clay and coffee absorb blackhead-causing dirt and excess sebum. These superstar, natural ingredients combat excess oil that cause stubborn blemishes. Papaya enzymes invigorate and brighten, and organic essential oils like lavender and sage actively fight off bacteria, reducing the probability of future breakouts. Clinically tested. In a clinical test conducted under dermatological control over 21 days with 21 volunteers: - 100% saw purified skin - 100% saw a detox effect - 95% saw tightened pores - 90% saw refined skin texture
Water, Bentonite, Glycerin*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol*, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Sodium Citrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract*, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract*, Citric Acid*, Papain*, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Petroselinum Crispum (Parsley) Seed Oil*, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Algin, Limonene, Linalool. *Plant Origin.
Someone who have accumulated toxins from clogged pores. Oiliness. And dullness and uneven texture skin.
- For all skin type: normal, oily, combination, dry, and sensitive
- This product is vegan, non-toxic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin and pregnancy, and free of all fillers, gluten, GMOs, and synthetic chemicals.
- Clears up breakout skin quickly.
- A noticeable shrinking of blackheads and tightening of the pores.
- It is easy to apply to the face and you don’t need a ton to get a thin layer.
- Easy to wash off the face and pain-free.
- The scent is very light (you may not even notice) and not overpowering.
- Love the creamy texture of the mask. It’s like a liquid foundation.
- Mask dispenses easily and glides effortlessly on to your skin.
- I experienced no irritation or redness. No pain or tinkle.
- My skin feels lightly dry after washing off the mask (depends on the day. I experience this during Fall and Winter when the weather is dry). Recommend follow by a moisturizer if this occurs to you.
- This product is quite pricey but a little goes a long way. The brand only recommended that you use it twice a week.
The Science behind…
In a clinical test conducted under dermatological control over 21 days with 21 volunteers:
- 100% saw purified skin
- 100% saw a detox effect
- 95% saw tightened pores
- 90% saw refined skin texture
While this product is pricey, I will repurchase it again because I saw the results I am looking for. While everyone’s experience can be different, I recommend that you give this product a try and see if you get the result you are looking for. When I first purchased this product, I hesitated because of the price tag it came with it but now I would not want to waste my money on other products that only do some of the jobs.
If you are looking to try this mask and other Caudalie’s product, I lightly recommend this travel kit. This kit is a great way to test which products you like without a whole lot of commitment (especially if you have sensitive skin).
This kit contains five pieces:
1 oz/30 mL Micellar Cleansing Water
- 0.5 oz/15 mL Instant Detox Mask
- 0.5 oz/15 mL Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
- 0.16 oz/5 mL Premier Cru Eye Cream
- 1 oz/30 mL Beauty Elixir
If you are looking for more green, natural, organic beauty products, check out my recommendations here!
Read about Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review.
Disclaimer: This review was not paid for by Caudalie. It is a third-party review of the product, written in order to educate consumers on whether or not it is a good option.
This post includes affiliate links. This means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running!