Just got back from the 37th annual Natural Products Expo West, the world’s largest natural, organic and healthy products event. This was my fourth year attending the expo and it was my first year attending the show as Expo Blogger.
With over 80,000 people in one building and 3,100 exhibitors, it was my goal to find the best and the most innovative future organic and healthy products and share it with you.
Here are 60 New Exciting Healthy Foods And Beverages Coming in 2018 – you need to get your hands on these:
- Modern Table Meals: Delicious easy-to-make pasta meals. Full of plant protein, non-GMO and gluten-free, so you can enjoy the food you love while keeping your health in mind. What I love about this pasta brand is it is: complete protein, high protein, high fiber, simple ingredients, no artificial preservatives, and non-GMO.
This year, Modern Table is launching spirals shaped pasta! Fun, tasty and healthy!
[amazon_link asins=’B074XGXNZ6,B074XFP6GN,B0733PRXGN,B074X4T7CL,B075NSHD3V,B073Y9SQWP,B074X4SQZ8,B073MRP5MY,B073YBZTY9,B075NWP5YF’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’076370ff-257c-11e8-a11a-5f8ecf92fa47′]
- Love Beets: Offers delicious organic beet and beet juice products. What I love about the brand is the story behind it: husband and wife team. And of course, beet is tasty and it offers great health benefits. This year Love Beets is launching beet salsa. Sweet with a light and spicy kick. A delicious balance of fresh green pepper, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro for the ultimate beet salsa experience.
[amazon_link asins=’B01BMITAJA,B01F6M57RC,B06XSQYMQT,B01JENYO9Q’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’02b7a6e4-2ad9-11e8-a2af-af37f065d991′]
- So Delicious: Dairy free coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, beverages, desserts, creamers, and yogurts are ideal milk alternatives for the non-dairy, vegan or lactose-free diets.
This year So Delicious is launching three new flavors: key lime, banana foster, and blue berry. What I love about So Delicious is its dairy free and super tasty flavors.
[amazon_link asins=’B079TB31J6,B00VTR1962,B00HXIXNTC,B00G2PCX5W,B00VTR11D8,B079TL69NB,B00VUKR8RC,B00EQD679A,B079TL69N5,B006OIXKMM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’22f28957-2ad9-11e8-a0bf-f9a3cd56ad14′]
- Three Twins Ice Cream: An American organic ice cream company based in California.
This year Three Twin is launching Slim Twin! Leaving out the added salt, glycerin and stevia that you find in other brands to keep their ingredient list simple and flavorful. It’s really as clean as it can get. Weighing in at only 240-320 calories for an entire pint, stacked with 24 grams of protein, and certified organic.
[amazon_link asins=’B01M1KPFTM,B01LX0O8LD’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’613e8fe6-2588-11e8-ae66-1120dff36a24′]
- Buddha Teas: Organic tea company making single herb teas. All teas are certified organic and bleach free tea bags.
This year Buddha Teas is launching a CBD line! When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, Buddha Teas have taken chemistry into consideration. Here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. The truth is, the CBD found in oil-based teas can’t be extracted easily in hot water. In order to maximize its bioavailability, the CBD must be thoughtfully crafted in labs.
[amazon_link asins=’B00QR0OE68,B00DLN2RGS,B00O62MT7A,B00QMOPJKO,B00QL4QOJ0,B00NC5P9S8,B00QMURDLG,B00DLJ4JE0,B00QQVB5YM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f58bddff-2591-11e8-8626-fbfe29f4653c’]
- Remedy Organics: Convenient, functional-nutrition to the world in the form of plant-based food and beverages.This year Remedy Organic is launching blue oxidant that is infused with blue spirulina. Pretty and delicious. I am in love with the blue color.
- Redd: Superfood energy bars are packed with protein, natural caffeine, 23 vitamins, and minerals. No filler, gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegan.
This year Redd is launching three new flavors: peanut butter, mint chocolate and oatmeal. Tasty and nutritious.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XDN86DJ,B078H2LYF6,B06XFLDTQL,B06X9N15YD’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ea1a94fc-2597-11e8-a9d5-0993c77fecb1′]
- Art of Broth: Hearty homemade soup steepable bags that you can enjoy. Low calories, non-GMO, gluten-free and kosher.This year Art of Broth is launching three flavors: savory beef, savory chicken and vegan vegetable. What I like about this product is its convenience and much lower sodium levels when compared to traditional broth.
[amazon_link asins=’B0769WYN16,B0779GYBBK,B076B2DZDH,B0779G1RQ2,B076BDJJ89,B0779H2CW9′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0f659303-25a0-11e8-baf4-a34ed09f1b6d’]
- Eat Veggie Fries– Crispy, fluffy, delicious tots and fries.
This year Eat Veggie Fries is launching beet tots and cauliflower veggie rings. Tasty, tasty! The cauliflower ring is on point.
- Jica Chips– The World’s first jicama chips! Less than 100 calories. High Fiber, low fat, gluten-free and non-GMO.Jica Chips is launching four flavors: sea salt, smoked BBQ, chili lime and cinnamon sugar. Healthy and delicious.
[amazon_link asins=’B01AZY5HBW,B071VQ9NNY,B01AZYLKAE,B01AZYRP26,B01AZYNI1S,B01I2AWN4K,B01DTBGUBE,B01MTJYYU3′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8041b6eb-25a2-11e8-9761-2fb7bf35087c’]
- Chameleon: Austin’s original consciously-crafted, fair trade organic coffee. Cold brew coffee concentrate and ready-to-drink! ☕
Chamelon is lauching three new flavors of cold brew coffee: original, pecan and Mexican (if you like alittle spice).
[amazon_link asins=’B01NAL9PJC,B00W5SUK3C,B077ZP6SPP,B079TL2PKH,B01MUHS0T9,B012BN7P60,B00W5SUD98,B071KXR25B’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0a33f832-25bb-11e8-be81-57b38e5f1e42′]
- Nona Lim: Healthy and delicious Asian-inspired, bone broths, soups and noodles using only fresh, local, non-GMO and organic ingredients.
Nona Lim is launching made from fresh, whole vegetables and the highest quality meats and poultry locally sourced from California farms. Focusing on soup and noodles.
- Vermont Village: Small-batch Vermont producer of premium applesauce, apple cider vinegar, and apple butter.
Vermont Village is launching three ready to drink: daily detox, beauty boost, and green energy.
[amazon_link asins=’B076DFGRHY,B076CRHCLG,B078KQ7BLS,B076DD6LV4,B076DJ5Z65,B078RS3N98,B0786VXWKW,B076DGT184,B077V1LFQM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’032d63ae-2b0f-11e8-be96-73ce63497b32′]
- Tru Flavor: The perfect on-the-go protein food with no preservative.Shelf stable, single serving and plant-based salad dressing. Three dressings: Parmesan Italian vinaigrette with navy bean, creamy parmesan roasted garlic with navy bean, and blood orange poppyseed with the navy bean.
- Avolov :Fresh avocados, dried to a crisp and seasoned to perfection! Dried at low temperatures to keep all the superfood properties and the rich creamy taste of avocados intact.The first avocado chips company. Three flavors: sea salt, chili lime, and sriracha.🥑
- Ona: All-natural honey treats and handcrafted in Loveland, Colorado using simple, high-quality ingredients. Full of healthy fats and nutrient-dense nuts.This year Ona is launching three SKUs: Chocolate, Almond Coconut, and Ancient Energy. Each 1.8oz bar is grain-free, has at least 10g of plant protein and boasts one billion CFU of GanedenBC30®probiotics.
[amazon_link asins=’B01FV7SAOE,B01AAXJWNW,B012UMXSTA,B00ZCJ9VQ8,B01FV7NTTK,B0733P2GJ7,B014Q33AE4,B01FV7P3TY,B01FV7Q9A6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’2743ab1b-2b0f-11e8-8ef4-c18333dbc8e2′]
- Justin’s: An on-the-go lifestyle with an extensive line of naturally delicious, high-quality nut butter, using USDA-certified organic peanut butter cups that deliver great taste, unique texture and convenient nutrition.
Justin’s is launching a line of Cashew Butter, Dark Chocolate Almond and Cashew Butter Cups along with tasty line extensions in White Chocolate Mini’s, 28 oz. Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Almond Butter.
[amazon_link asins=’B016E25PAW,B00E1XPYB2,B00KHAZDT6,B00II0XHZO,B001HTIALE,B00E1XPY3A,B001HTIYDI,B00KHAG1BK,B004F4GH4K,B004ZWK1R6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’989b4ac7-25c1-11e8-ba21-2116960e04ca’]
- Suja: An organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed juice company based in San Diego, California. Suja produces cold-pressed juices, waters and drinking vinegar.
This year Suja is a launching two plant protein milk (chocolate and vanilla). The line includes pea, flax, sunflower seeds and contains 8g of protein per serving.
- Carrington Farms: Offers natural foods including coconut oil, ghee, flax, chia, hemp and more.
This year Carrington Farm is launching coconut cooking oil: rosemary, garlic and an unflavored one.
[amazon_link asins=’B00CPZPYLS,B072JNXCH6,B01NBHTJ5K,B008P0BKG0,B071KKK8LR,B06XRVDZ7K,B00W4QMP3I,B005B9C9FE,B00A1MQ70E,B00U9WPIIS’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4ac135c1-2b0f-11e8-9b16-231b5ac1764a’]
- Califia Farm: Maker of delicious almond milks, creamers, cold brew coffees, juices and other natural, non GMO beverages.
Beginning Spring of 2018, Califia Farms will offer a new line of dairy-free, probiotic-powered yogurt drinks. The delicious, plant-based option will be available in multi-serve and single-serve portions and feature four flavors.
[amazon_link asins=’B071CNRVFY,B01H0EQBAQ,B01KSX6AIO,B01KSX666U,B016HGYLLY,B0747F9W81,B00XNUMYTY,B01KSX6AF2,B01KSX6674′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’58803119-2b0f-11e8-9606-2f1b8e95ce83′]<
- Kasira: Offers healthy coffee fruit teas. All the energy you need without the crash. Packed with electrolytes and antioxidants.A new company is launching healthy coffee fruit tea! All the energy you need minus the crash. And instead of throwing away coffee fruit, you are now repurposing it.
[amazon_link asins=’B076BC36SL’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’687df8ba-2b0f-11e8-8183-c339b2e3fe30′]
- Bare Snacks: Makes crave-ably crunchy fruit and veggie chips that are baked never fried, gluten-free, non-GMO with no preservatives or anything artificial.
This year Bare Snacks is launching a new line of crave-ably crunchy veggie chips: Bare Beet, Carrot, and Sweet Potato Chips 🍠
[amazon_link asins=’B014JUUHOA,B00ER4FPX2,B00NJCBOV0,B01ANSLBPG,B01FRFAE5S,B078VGHBHD,B06ZZ4DJ7D,B072KKSZ5F,B00OHY95LA’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7febe546-2b0f-11e8-bede-05c8fe6bc51d’]
- Three Bears Oats: Allergen-free, probiotic oatmeal, bars and squeeze packs.
This year the brand will officially launch with two additional product lines of bar and squeeze. All three lines of Three Bears product are free from the top 8 allergens including gluten, dairy, and nuts. In addition, the bars and cups are boosted with allergen-free probiotics in a partnership with Ganeden.
[amazon_link asins=’B071NDVHT7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0f7220cf-3137-11e8-814d-df2e8c30d389′]
- Beyond Meat: Creating the future of protein, and it’s plant-based.
This year, Beyond Meat is launching a beyond sausage! 100% plant-based. It was super tasty!
- Ocean’s Halo: Ocean to the table.
Don’t panic! This year, Ocean’s Halo is launching delicious kelp-based and soy-free sauces for dipping, marinating, stir-frying, and more! Low sodium and allergen friendly.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XWS6Z2H,B06XX48D2G,B06XCSWR7F,B075JVL61N,B06XXL5X59,B06XSQGXNX,B075K8BWQB,B07741YFSJ,B075H57KH7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a4282bf4-2b0f-11e8-a2a7-a387e9741c43′]
- Follow Your Heart: Makers of vegenaise, vegan gourmet dairy alternatives, natural & organic dressings & sauces.
This year Follow Your Heart is launching: Garlic aioli, coleslaw dressing, rocket cakes, vegan egg and dairy free yogurts. All plant based!
[amazon_link asins=’B0182XQRIU,B01A5TFG36,B012H6NGQY,B016V9W6QE,B01HTOFQSA,B01CZ302NE,B00CHTX9L4,B00CHUCS4W,B01HTOFK1S’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’30bc3021-3134-11e8-848d-f93d05ba1648′]
- Detox Water: Premium line of bioactive aloe water enhanced with electrolytes and vitamins. At only 30 calories per bottle, it delivers the clinically proven benefits of pure aloe vera juice – an ingredient known to support healthy digestion, …
This year Detox Water is launching Cryptokiwi flavor aloe drink. Cryptokiwi gets its name from the carefully-formulated kiwi flavor (with a hint of cucumber) and from the rise of cryptocurrency, a compelling trend followed closely by the Detox Water team and Plumlee alike.
[amazon_link asins=’B01FRE564S,B01M294N4K,B01M294EF5,B01MFCBSJT,B075TCB1RY’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b1e3b2c1-3134-11e8-9f24-2dc2ad07c6d1′]
- Argonia: A healthy and delicious alternative to any almond butter. All-natural ingredients and organic argan oil.
This year Argonia is launching edible cooking argon oil.
- B.O.S.S. Food Company: B.O.S.S. bars are blended original raw superfood snacks.
This year, B.O.S.S is launching its new look!
[amazon_link asins=’B072J2QSTF,B072BXP318,B071VTPT35,B0716Z4BGM,B071HWHXW1′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1bcf056d-3135-11e8-ab65-856ff0c47ad9′]
- Rx Bar: Simply made & infused with all-natural ingredients.
This May RX Bar is launching squeezable pouches featuring peanut or almond butter, dates and eggwhite.
[amazon_link asins=’B01BX6CTIK,B01ATPAH44,B0143NQVQ6,B01IL2SCUI,B015GF3IRK,B071Z8SFJ8,B01BW71GBG,B01DJN1F5I,B072284Y6V’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3c4a3b15-3137-11e8-b33b-d3f2c4917e5b’]
- Skinny Pop: Snacking without compromise. The brand offers fewest, cleanest and simplest ingredients possible to bring you the best-tasting popcorn. – That’s the Skinny!
This year Skinny pop is launching puffs: sweet cinnamon and white cheddar. 17g whole grain and 130 calories per serving.
[amazon_link asins=’B005IZJY4A,B00KE1E7YA,B01NAE2KYL,B01CT6GRHC,B00FGLGXOU,B014V3R2RA,B00KGCCRAS,B01MTVHZ6L,B01NAE3FKD,B00EGEJQO2′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’af2395fc-3136-11e8-9796-d356a13f0a12′]
- Bohana Snack: A delicious popped water lily seed snack. A new snack company that is reinventing an ancient Indian superfood for adventurous and wellness-minded consumers–popped water lily seeds. Bohana’s micronutrient-rich seeds are sustainably cultivated through a direct partnership with farmers in Bihar, India, then air popped and seasoned to achieve a light, but flavor-packed, crunch.
Bohana is launching three flavors: Wild White Cheddar, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and Soulful Spice.
[amazon_link asins=’B079RM289K,B079RJFKWR,B079RJSQZZ,B079RL2KDW’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’57e1facc-3137-11e8-b66c-61398a8de661′]
- Naked: Tastiest, nutrient-iest juice blends made from the best fruits and veggies Mother Nature has to offer. Now expanding into bars.
Naked is launching three preservative-free fruit, veggie and nut bar. This year Naked is launching three flavor bars: blue machine (berries, almond, carrot and organic quinoa), green machine (apple, kale, and pistachios) and red machine (cherries, almond, cranberries, and spinach). Each 40g Naked bar contains 160 calories!
- Kidfresh: A brand of meals for children with hidden veggies and no artificial ingredients.
This spring, Kidfresh is launching gluten-free white mac and cheese, followed by organic wagon wheel mac and cheese this summer.
[amazon_link asins=’B07BGFTK4X,B07BGHW1XF,B07BGDK8SP,B07BGG754H,B07BGD538H,B07BGMCX5J,B07BK64252,B07BK6BT48,B07BK5NGB3′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’aec6da4f-3137-11e8-97b9-9186737b173c’]
- Outstanding Foods: Pig out, plant-based bacon chips startup. Formulated by former Beyond Meat chef and Hampton Creek Cofounder. Made from king oyster mushroom🍄, sunflower/safflower oil, sea salt, and maple crystals.
Coming out this April!
- Sejoyia Foods: Real cookies for real humans. Coco-Thins and Coco-Roons are the next generation of cookies – the taste you love without the junk you don’t. Made with a select few ingredients that you probably have in your own kitchen, our cookies are guilt-free AND indulgent.
This year Sejoyia is launching Coco-thins. Available in four flavors: chocolate, vanilla, salted caramel and lemon zest. Coco-Thins are light, crispy cookies made from seven or fewer real ingredients you want to eat more of, like coconut, cashews, and cassava, and without ingredients, you want to avoid, like cane sugar, wheat, and soy.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XXTC3P1,B06X3V9P74,B06X18M8F9,B075C9XK1Y,B075C89QKW,B06XXS5CF7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0d98b066-3138-11e8-85a7-d1c4bbb1d564′]
- Purpose Purple Tea: Organic purple tea lightly sweetened to showcase its deliciousness, pure and simple. The Direct Impact program commits 5% of Purpose Tea product sales to programs that directly benefit the workers in the company’s supply chain.
This year, Purpose Purple Tea is launching three new flavors: mint, lemon, and original.💜
[amazon_link asins=’B07661Y89V,B07661G6RR’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4288a187-3138-11e8-8250-1114993ad24c’]
- I Heart Keenwah: A quinoa company, dedicated to bringing delicious foods to the market that have health-promoting nutrients.
This year, I Heart Keenwah is launching microwavable toasted quinoa with Organic Bolivian Royal Quinoa. The seeds are gently toasted, resulting in a nutty flavor and fluffy texture, and then pre-cooked before being sealed in a BPA-free, microwave-ready bag.
Microwavable Toasted Quinoa will be available online at shop.iheartkeenwah.com or Amazon starting this fall and will roll out in select retailers nationwide in September.
[amazon_link asins=’B071KNHNY2,B01ICB506M,B01FI842PM,B01KGE67YW,B009286R3U,B00SL3KXS2,B06XJXH6JF,B078PXVND8,B01N2HBCLZ,B00KH8RS96′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7a850f21-3138-11e8-852b-05ad0630f4ff’]
- Cauli-Power: Products use real cauliflower, not highly processed synthetics, resulting in nutrient-rich, naturally gluten-free options lower in calories, sugar, sodium, and fat than traditional offerings.
This year Cauli Power is launching two varieties Cauli- Flour: Original and Paleo baking mix. The new products boast real cauliflower as the first ingredient, are naturally gluten-free and an excellent source of Vitamin C. These convenient, shelf stable baking mixes also feature a resealable zipper to keep the product fresh and the kitchen clean. Both mixes have fewer calories, carbs, fat, and sodium, and are higher in fiber than other leading baking mixes.
[amazon_link asins=’B079YBG4LZ,B074HXKW4G,B075312HXS’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c70408e0-3138-11e8-834d-29c80caf9ee1′]
- From The Ground Up: Snack foods to meet today’s nutritional expectations.
This year From The Ground Up is launching a new product line include pita chips, pretzels, and crackers made with alternative flours such as lentil or cassava, as well as cauliflower, broccoli or vegetable blend powders.
- Wonder Drink: A flavorful sparkling fermented tea, lightly pasteurized to maintain all the benefits of kombucha while eliminating all but a trace of alcohol and unwanted bacteria.
This year, Wonder Drink introduces the first and only Kombucha brand with an organic PREBIOTICS fiber to help promote digestive health. Wonder Drink prebiotic Kombucha contains a certified organic plant-based prebiotic fiber called Xylo-oligosaccharides, which has shown to selectively nourish naturally occurring probiotic bacteria in the gut. By feeding probiotic bacteria with PREBIOTICS daily, Wonder Drink Prebiotic can help promote a happy digestive system.
Available at Simple Real Foods (Save up to 28%)
[amazon_link asins=’B071KF2VXT,B003FCZU7I,B001HTP418,B00KPTGTCY,B071GT5B22,B0069FVV3A,B0048I8FY8′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’de3c981a-3139-11e8-9be6-312312891806′]
- The Ginger People: Established by Australian Bruce Leeson and his wife, Abbie, in 1984 to promote the goodness of ginger.
This year, The Ginger People is launching three new turmeric-infused drinks. Each of the new turmeric products is made with either Javanese turmeric or Aromatica turmeric from Fiji.
[amazon_link asins=’B000LKX4FW,B00EKEXSS8,B014KUOLXW,B00HYJR9YK,B007FFNZK0,B01EQHDD5Q,B000VKA018,B001HTP62A,B001HTR646,B005P0WCZQ’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ca7c7b7d-313a-11e8-a8b9-c106a973e7fd’]
- Sprout Food: Offer plant power products to satisfy a variety of diet choices, including purees that are dairy-free and vegan-friendly for baby and toddlers. produces fresh, never canned, hand sautéed and prepared beans with fresh ingredients.
This year, Sprout Food launch 20 plant-based puree and snacks.
[amazon_link asins=’B01MDS98DK,B01N16Q38D,B06X92M6QV,B01D1GDOCK,B00BN1U7P8,B071R49T7X,B073X65L2M,B06WP641NZ,B008I1X0NC’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’fde3a9c5-313a-11e8-81ed-99df54b49dc2′]
- Perfect Bar: Organic, NON-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and packed with whole-food protein.
This year, the Perfect bar is launching of two new flavors at this year’s show: Mocha Chip and plant-based Chocolate Walnut Brownie. Coming to store in April.
[amazon_link asins=’B078KH5G6V,B06XSZDYL1,B06XT19VRN,B0199AV9C4,B06XT1TXPV,B06XSSBGFF,B06XT3F6N6,B06XT26ZW5,B06XSZZNCQ’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’4fddafa6-313b-11e8-a6f6-792c714440d3′]
- General Mills Annies: Annie’s foods taste great and are easy to love.
This year, Annies is launching elbow pasta and cheddar, and bunny-shaped baked graham snacks made using organic ingredients from regenerative farms in Montana. In-store April.
[amazon_link asins=’B01N03IWB4,B06XR5MGV9,B0068W14YU,B003JM8C6A,B01JBTOKV0,B00O7YWNS2,B003V5V5J6,B01H0QDM7Y,B0055B5DYW,B00IAE8HZS’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’91649695-313b-11e8-ab99-7f970f56b652′]
- Solely Inc.: A subsidiary of Mexico City-based Fruitex, SA of Mexico, an innovative clean food company that is rethinking how food is developed, grown, sourced, processed and sold.
New fresh-pressed fruit jerky products. Solely fruit jerky is firm and satisfying to chew and does not have the “jammy” taste or the reconstituted texture of all other fruit-based snacks in the market.
- Better Bean: Produces fresh, never canned, hand sautéed and prepared beans with fresh ingredients.
This year, Better Bean is launching its Better Baked Beans, a precooked and refrigerated product in a resealable tub. Its white beans are slow-cooked with tomato sauce and flavored with maple syrup, molasses and orange juice instead of refined sugar.
- Osso Good Company: Maker of ridiculously good, sippable bone broths.
This year, Osso Good Co. is launching three flavors:
Tomato Basil: A classic American comfort food with a twist – using bone broth and coconut cream in place of heavy milk cream to boost its flavor profile.
Butternut Squash: This smooth, buttery soup is a quintessential fall and winter staple that leaves you nourished, not just full.
Thai Carrot: Packed with macronutrients, this soup delivers the disease and cancer-fighting benefits of carrots, immune boosting and gut health support of bone broth, plus the healthy fats from organic coconut oil and coconut cream.
- Peatos: A crunchy puffed snack that brings together the best of two worlds – “junk snack” style taste, texture, and visual appearance with two times the protein (4g) and three times the fiber (3g) of Cheetos® — and boasts clean non-GMO ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or MSG.
This new brand will be available in large retail store in 2018. Currently available at Vons, Pavilions, and Albertsons.
[amazon_link asins=’B07BBX3273,B07BBZ6NM2,B07BBYBM3H,B07BBW7XG2′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’16d3c24f-313e-11e8-a8f2-ab9b8a27cf28′]
- O’ Dang Hummus: Maker of premium hummus and hummus dressings.
This year, O’Dang Hummus will be launching six flavor dressings: ranch, buffalo ranch, honey mustard, Caesar, roasted red pepper and Greek tzatziki. Will be available nationwide at nearly 2,000 Walmart stores beginning of late March.
- Kona Red: Hawaii-based brand KonaRed, which markets roasted whole coffee beans and ready-to-drink cold brew products, believes the beverage industry’s next “super fruit” ingredient has already arrived.
This year, Kona Red is launching cold brew: original and Hawiian vanilla.
[amazon_link asins=’B0747VTQ5K,B0746RBRNF,B0133QOQ34,B074BDDQ1Q,B06XPMNRPF,B06XGF2QJ7,B06XP5L2YW,B06XGSLVD4′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a4e59f2e-3140-11e8-86c1-f5beec3f2d86′]
- Bolthouse Farms: Carrots, smoothies, juices and dressings to be reckoned with.
This year, Bolthouse Farms is launching four SKUs of its pea-based plant protein milk: unsweetened, original, vanilla and chocolate— is vegan, soy-free and contains 10g of protein per 8 oz. serving, along with 450 mg of calcium.
[amazon_link asins=’B072K1T3R2,B01H4OIRCC’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’30304137-3155-11e8-969e-511269e2c343′]
- My/Mo: A fusion of fan favorite flavors of premium ice cream and traditional sweet rice mochi dough, giving snackers a colorful and flavorful new way to experience ice cream.
This year, My/Mo is launching vegan mochi with cashew ice cream. At just 100 calories per mochi ball, the new frozen dessert is the perfect choice for every snacking occasion.
[amazon_link asins=’B075737QWJ,B074W2TKWK,B074VRHR6Y,B07BBNPDXL,B074W2Y3YH,B074VWQ5BP,B074VL41BQ,B07BBNK56C,B074VTWRH2′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f60163ce-3154-11e8-a615-03f15ab83a7e’]
- Snow Monkey: Looking for a delicious AND nutritious alternative to ice cream? Snow Monkey offers vegan and paleo superfood ice treat that is reinventing ice cream.
This year, Snow Monkey is launching three new flavors: Matcha Green Tea, Passion Fruit, and Cinnamon.
- Hakuna Banana: Plant-based and made without any refined sugars. Blend of bananas, coconuts, and a handful of dates to create a luscious base for delicious flavors.
This year, Hakuna Banana is launching banana-based, nondairy frozen dessert.
- Bhakti: Award-winning, India-inspired beverages blending fresh-pressed organic ginger and fiery spices. Always vegan & gluten-free.
This year, Bhakti is launching chai concentrates. Perfectly paired with some nut milk.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XH7BC2R,B073W3ZNX9,B00NZ7EU42′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’926ec6f2-3153-11e8-945b-354a871619c7′]
- Coolhaus: a gourmet, all-natural, premium, inventive and Certified Women-Owned ice cream company built on the idea of architecture (food + architecture). Offers frozen treats that are sustainably and locally sourced ingredients.
This year Coolhas is launching the following:
New Coolhaus Pints
Milkshake & Fries – Salted Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream with shoestring french fries and milk chocolate malt balls
Street Cart Churro Dough – Brown butter ice cream with cinnamon sugar churro dough and chocolate chip swirl
Midnight Munchies – Chocolate peanut butter ice cream with chocolate-covered pretzels and peanut butter cups
Farmer’s Market Strawberry Cheesecake – Mascarpone & cream cheese ice cream with fresh strawberry swirl and graham cheesecake bites
Buttered French Toast – Buttered brown sugar ice cream with pecan pralines,
cakey toast pieces, and maple swirl
Chocolate Love – Decadent dark chocolate ice cream
Best of Both Worlds Vanilla – Featuring Tahitian & Madagascar Vanilla Beans
New Coolhaus Sammies
That Dough Though – Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cookie Dough Ice CreamGimme S’mores – Graham Chocolate Chip + Marshmallow Graham
Birthday Cake – Sugar Cookie with Sprinkles + Cupcake Frosting
- Lantana hummus: A different kind of hummus, Lantana has it. Our bold and unique flavors stand far apart from the rest.
This startup company is launching different bold flavored hummus. Includes sriracha carrot hummus, edamame hummus, black bean hummus, yellow lentil hummus, 3 pepper hummus, white bean hummus, beet hummus and cucumber hummus.
- Rowdy bar: Rowdy means a lot of things: positivity, preparation, perseverance and the best prebiotic foods on the planet. Rowdy is dedicated to designing good, clean energy that helps you stay active or inspires you to get there.
Rowdy Bar is launching a bar made of Yacón root. It’s a species of perennial daisy that comes from South America and has been part of the Andean diet for hundreds of years.
[amazon_link asins=’B078HHR237′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’548ff59d-3152-11e8-91c0-6bda1ce9e9b3′]
- Elmhurst: Originally founded in 1925 by Max and Arthur Schwartz as a family-run dairy in Queens, New York. After almost a century of delivering high-quality dairy products to consumers in the metropolitan New York area, Elmhurst Dairy decided to make the seismic shift from dairy to nutritive plant milk in 2017, becoming pioneers in the plant-based food revolution. Now helmed by Max’s son Henry, Elmhurst Milked™—the next evolution of Elmhurst Dairy—offers a minimally processed new category of delicious, creamy, nutritive plant milk.
This year Elmhurst launched milked peanuts, milked peanuts-chocolate, milked oats, milked almonds (Unsweetened) and milked hazelnuts (Unsweetened).
[amazon_link asins=’B078GQ1RK6,B078GQ1RK4,B078G7CK24,B078GYPMX3,B078GWS1WH,B0777T29NS,B078SC5TMC,B078WVT2BC,B0777S2H65,B0777RPJ3B’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’US-1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=”]
Which one are you excited about?
This post includes affiliate links. This means I make a few cents if you buy the item after clicking my link. This costs you nothing, but it helps keep this blog running!