Celebrating the Fall season with healthy organic soft chocolate chip pumpkin cookies! This is the perfect autumn spice cookies with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. These are probably the softest, fluffiest pumpkin cookies you will ever taste!
Growing up I never liked eating pumpkins. It just wasn't my vegetable until a friend from college offered me this super soft chocolate chips pumpkin cookies that were baked by her mother. At first, I said "no thanks", but she convinced me to try one, so I did. It was absolutely delicious and I was surprised how amazing it tasted! I have been obsessed with this cookie ever since. These cookies are the perfect treats for the family and great for gatherings. I promise they will be loved by many! They are cakey on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
What I love about baking this cookie is its super easy to make and it is guilt free! Well... in some ways.
Pumpkin Offers Many Health Benefits Includes:
- Rich in dietary fiber and make you feel fuller.
- Low in calories.
- Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, and E.
- Excellent source many many natural polyphenolic flavonoid compounds such as beta carotenes.
- Rich source of minerals such as copper, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Boost vision with all that vitamin A.
- Regulate blood pressure- pumpkin contains potassium, which has a positive effect on blood pressure.
- Sleep better- pumpkin seeds are rich in tryptophan. And tryptophan helps the body make serotonin, the feel-good neurotransmitter that helps you relax and unwind.
- Reduce the risk of cancer- research has suggested a positive relationship between a diet rich in beta-carotene and reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- Combating diabetes- pumpkin may help control diabetes.
- Protect immunity- pumpkin is high in both vitamin C and beta-carotene, which offers a boost to the immune system using a powerful combination of nutrients.
With that being said, these chocolate chips cookies are healthy for you!
Healthy Organic Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
Serving Size 6 People
3 cup All-purpose flour
2 cups Dark chocolate chips Organic
1 cup Avocado oil
1 can Pumpkin puree Organic
2 large Eggs Organic
1 cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoon Baking soda
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract Organic
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon Organic
1 Teaspoon Ground Cardamon Organic
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon Ground Ginger Organic, optional
1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg Organic, optional
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves Organic, optional
1. In a mixing bowl, combine oil, pumpkin, sugar, egg and vanilla together.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves together.
3. Slowly add the dry to the wet and fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 375F. Once done, let it cool on cooling rack.
- Avoid canned pumpkin pie mix, as they typically contains added sugar and syrup.
- If you don't have all the spice on hand and don't want to buy a bunch of spices you may not use again, check out pumpkin pie spice blend.