Organic avocado mango smoothie breakfast bowl is my new favorite breakfast food. Easy to make and super tasty! Not mention all the health benefits it offers Avocado is a unique and nutritious fruit that consists primarily of carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. Numerous studies have shown that avocado contains powerful beneficial effects on health. Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber can lower cholesterol and triglyceride level, loaded with powerful antioxidant, prevent cancer, help relieves arthritis, weight loss support and much more!
Why you should eat more avocado:
- Nutrient-rich fruit that offers nearly 20 vitamins and mineral in every serving.
- A source of healthy fat
- Weight management– a study found that eating just half of an avocado with lunch helped overweight people feel satisfied and full for longer after eating.[/inlinetweet]
- Prevent diabetes by help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Fight inflammation– avocado might help fight inflammation from its oleic acid content.
- Eye Health– avocados are the best source of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Healthy skin and hair– with healthy fats and inflammation properties, avocado give you smooth skin and glossy hair.
- Lower cholesterol level
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Role in cancer-fighting
- Strong bones– Avocado contains vitamin K, copper and folate.
- Pain relief– due to anti-inflammatory benefits that avocado offers.
- Improve digestion – avocado can increase your daily fiber intake, as one fruit contains 13 grams of fiber.
- Important for expecting mother– Avocado is one of the most important foods that pregnant women can eat, as it’s loaded with folate, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
- Control blood pressure
- Energy boost
- Improve immunity
- Enhance your mood
- Brain food
Bottom line is, you should add more avocado to your daily diet.
Today, I am introducing avocado smoothie bowl. You can either drink it like a smoothie or serve it in a bowl as a smoothie bowl. Because avocado is full of healthy fat, it gives the smoothie a rich, creamy and thick consistency.
Organic Avocado Mango Breakfast Smoothie bowl
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 5 Minutes
Serving Size 1 Person
1 whole Organic avocado
1 cup Organic mango (Fresh or Frozen)
2 cup Organic almond milk
1/4 cup Organic Trail mix
1 whole Organic Fresh Strawberry Sliced
1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Blend avocado, mango juice and almond milk together in a blender.
- Spread the trail mix and place the sliced strawberry in the bowl.
- Once it's assembled, drizzle some maple syrup.
Serving size: 1
Amount per serving: Calories: 443 calories. Total Fat: 28.1g, Saturated Fat 3.7g. Cholesterol: 0mg. Sodium: 124mg. Total Carbohydrate: 48.6g. Dietary fiber: 14.1g. Total Sugar: 27.9g. Protein: 5.8g.
**The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.**