Frozen banana sushi bites to stay cool this summer!
Satisfying summer treats that is loaded with fiber, good fat and protein! Guilt free and will keep you cool this summer 🙂
Nut butter of your choice ( I used crunchy peanut butter that contains flaxseed and chia seeds)
chocolate of your choice ( I used organic dark chocolate)
2 organic banana
- slice the banana into about 1-2 inches thick. The thicker, the easier it is to use later on.
- Microwaves your chocolate in a small bowl (about 2-3 minutes)
- Use a fork and fork the banana’s surface
- Holding the fork and smear your nut butter on the top surface of the sliced banana
- Then use another knife and smear chocolate on each side of the banana
- Once its done, remove the banana from the fork and place it on a plate
- Once you are done with filling the plate, place it in the freezer for about an hour or longer.