I love pizza! Especially homemade pizza, it is the best! Every time I go out for some pizza, I always wish there was more vegetable on the pizza or vegetarian options. The veggie pizza that you find at restaurants usually doesn’t contain the vegetable I like or there is only one type of veggie pizza. What is up with that?
With homemade pizza, I can put whatever I want, with fresh vegetable and vegetable that I like.
Today, I made a Hawaiian version of veggie pizza! Unlike your typical veggie pizza, the pineapple on this pizza will give you a different experience!
Making pizza really isn’t as hard as you think, but it is time-consuming. Word of advice, plan and manage.
3 cups of whole wheat flour
1.5cups of warm water
1 packet of yeast
2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of sugar
3 teaspoon of olive oil
Please do allow the dough to rise for about 2-3 hours or even longer.
If you have a 9-5 job like me, I typically rise it in the morning and make the pizza when I come home. This way, I don’t have to worry if there is not enough time for the dough to rise.
Cabot cheese blend
1 cup Zucchini (Sliced)
1/2 Can pineapple (chunk)
1 cup Broccoli
- Roll out the dough. Either round or rectangle shape.Make sure you place some flour on the surface of wherever you are planning on rolling out the dough. The dough can be very sticky when its rolled out and you don’t want it to stick to the surface.
- Poke some holes with a fork to prevent dough from bubbling when baking. No pattern. Do it at random.
- Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Place a layer of sauce.
- Place cheese and topping.
- Bake it at 400 degrees for 20-25 mins
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $49.35Was: $52.38
Price: Out of stock
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $38.96Was: $42.47