This clever recipe treats avocados much like steak or tuna tartare. The perfect dish for vegetarian or expecting mothers who crave some tartare. And this is the perfect appetizer to share with your loved ones.
What I love about this dish is it only require a few ingredients and super easy to make! No cooking nor special tool is required.
Avocado is a unique and nutritious fruit that consists primarily of carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. Numerous studies have shown that avocado contains powerful beneficial effects on health.
Why You Should Eat More Avocado:
- Nutrient-rich fruit that offers nearly 20 vitamins and mineral in every serving.
- A source of healthy fat
- Weight management– a study found that eating just half of an avocado with lunch helped overweight people feel satisfied and full for longer after eating.
- Prevent diabetes by help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Fight inflammation– avocado might help fight inflammation from its oleic acid content.
- Eye Health– avocados are the best source of lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Healthy skin and hair– with healthy fats and inflammation properties, avocado give you smooth skin and glossy hair.
- Lower cholesterol level
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Role in cancer-fighting
- Strong bones– Avocado contains vitamin K, copper and folate.
- Pain relief– due to anti-inflammatory benefits that avocado offers.
- Improve digestion – avocado can increase your daily fiber intake, as one fruit contains 13 grams of fiber.
- Important for expecting mother– Avocado is one of the most important foods that pregnant women can eat, as it’s loaded with folate, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
- Control blood pressure
- Energy Boost
- Improve immunity
- Enhance your mood
- Brain food
Bottom line is, you should add more avocado to your daily diet.
There are many ways to add avocado to your diet. Today I'm introducing avocado tartare to you and I hope you like it.
Vegetarian Mediterranean Style Avocado Tartare
Prep Time 15 Minutes
1 Whole Avocado Organic
1/2 Whole Lemon Organic
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Amount based on personal preference
1/4 Cup Pickle red onion Amount based on personal preference
1 Tablespoon Cilantro Fresh and Organic
1 Tablespoon Pine nuts
1 Tablespoon Sumac
1 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt